Care… It’s the heart of what we do!
- Registered Nurse Since 1987
- Providing Home Care/Geriatric Services in this community since 1988
Linda is a life-long resident of Danville. She graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a degree is nursing in 1987. She chose the path of emergency nursing and home health care as a nurse manager for a larger home health agency in Lexington. In 1999 she established Caregivers by Linda. She is actively involved in the day to day operations of the agency. She has always been drawn to helping people. Linda is the proud mother of 2 adult sons and 5 grandchildren.
“I am very dedicated in assisting you with all your home care needs.”
Andrea is formerly from Mason, Ohio. Having four years prior experience as a Direct Support Specialist and Home Health Aid, she started working for Caregivers by Linda in February of 2017. In August of 2017, she was promoted to Scheduling Coordinator. She currently lives in Danville and enjoys taking trips to visit her family and spending time with her new kitten.
Certified Nurse Assistants, Home Health Aides, Sitters, Companions
Why choose Caregivers by Linda?
- Caregivers by Linda has been providing quality care in the central Kentucky area since 1999.
- All staff employed by Caregivers by Linda are bonded and insured, as well as background checks from four different data bases and drug tested.
- 24 hour on call scheduling coordination that will respond to your needs, even on weekends and evenings.
- As the customer, you make all the decisions regarding the staff assigned to you as well as a customized schedule that meets your needs.